Cabinetry Installation and Service Technician – Coral Springs FL
As Installation Service Technician, you will:
- Work on punch list items for newly installed cabinets in new homes.
- Perform all functions of cabinet installation.
- Prompt and reliable attendance.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with city residents, city officials and on site customers.
- Develop positive working relationships with coworkers, supervisors and company management.
- Additional duties as required.
Prior experience in installation and service within our industry is preferred. A successful Cabinet Installation Service Technician will possess the following:
- Prior experience in the field of cabinet installation
- Experience with carpentry
- Familiarity with our products
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving and listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with a vast array of customers with varying levels of product knowledge
- Ability to lift 90+ pound objects frequently and 50+ pound objects occasionally
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Join our team. Apply today, send your resume to HR@kasouth.com